The selected location is:
( 40°, 13', 25.7" N; 120°, 44', 33.0" W )
The legal description is: California, Mt. Diablo Meridian T27N,R11E,sec4
UTM zone 10 (X,Y) 692077 , 4455042
The elevation is 1646 m ( 5400 ft )
The gradient is: 27.1
The aspect direction is: 262.5
The local roughness is: 20.4
The location as decimal degrees (X,Y;Z) =
-120.7425, 40.2238; 1646 m
The state and county are California: Plumas County 6063
The HUC is East Branch North Fork Feather
Place point in HUC
The Omernik ecoregion is Sierra Nevada
(more typical) 5
The 1:100,000 map (if available);
Switch to TerraServer
Zoom on that location with radius =
5 km ;
10 km ;
20 km ;
30 km ;
Nearby named places (in order by distance)
- Engel Mine Upper Camp; California: Plumas Co.
-120.7425, 40.2238 at a distance of 3 m
- China Gulch head;
-120.7355, 40.2171 at a distance of 956 m
- Smith Creek mouth; California: Plumas Co.
-120.7441, 40.2385 at a distance of 1637 m
- Morton Creek mouth; California: Plumas Co.
-120.7483, 40.2382 at a distance of 1672 m
- Lights Creek Guard Station (historical); California: Plumas Co.
-120.7480, 40.2396 at a distance of 1814 m
- East Branch Lights Creek mouth; California: Plumas Co.
-120.7539, 40.2382 at a distance of 1868 m
- Fant Gathering Corral (historical); California: Plumas Co.
-120.7183, 40.2299 at a distance of 2171 m
- Fant Creek mouth; California: Plumas Co.
-120.7250, 40.2393 at a distance of 2278 m
- China Gulch mouth; California: Plumas Co.
-120.7653, 40.2107 at a distance of 2423 m
- Superior Ravine mouth; California: Plumas Co.
-120.7678, 40.2063 at a distance of 2899 m
The 7.5 minute series topographic maps for that area
This was request number 29764059