The selected location is:
( 40°, 14', 22.6" N; 120°, 44', 52.8" W )
The legal description is: California, Mt. Diablo Meridian T28N,R11E,sec33
UTM zone 10 (X,Y) 691565 , 4456784
The elevation is 1343 m ( 4405 ft )
The gradient is: 0.9
The aspect direction is: 275.6
The local roughness is: 3.6
The location as decimal degrees (X,Y;Z) =
-120.7480, 40.2396; 1343 m
The state and county are California: Plumas County 6063
The HUC is East Branch North Fork Feather
Place point in HUC
The Omernik ecoregion is Sierra Nevada
(more typical) 5
The 1:100,000 map (if available);
Switch to TerraServer
Zoom on that location with radius =
5 km ;
10 km ;
20 km ;
30 km ;
Nearby named places (in order by distance)
- Lights Creek Guard Station (historical); California: Plumas Co.
-120.7480, 40.2396 at a distance of 3 m
- Morton Creek mouth; California: Plumas Co.
-120.7483, 40.2382 at a distance of 158 m
- Smith Creek mouth; California: Plumas Co.
-120.7441, 40.2385 at a distance of 357 m
- East Branch Lights Creek mouth; California: Plumas Co.
-120.7539, 40.2382 at a distance of 523 m
- West Branch Lights Creek mouth; California: Plumas Co.
-120.7592, 40.2505 at a distance of 1538 m
- Engel Mine Upper Camp; California: Plumas Co.
-120.7425, 40.2238 at a distance of 1818 m
- Bear Valley Creek mouth; California: Plumas Co.
-120.7575, 40.2543 at a distance of 1819 m
- Fant Creek mouth; California: Plumas Co.
-120.7250, 40.2393 at a distance of 1961 m
- Shake Cabin; California: Plumas Co.
-120.7778, 40.2410, ( 5160 ft ) at a distance of 2537 m
- China Gulch head;
-120.7355, 40.2171 at a distance of 2718 m
The 7.5 minute series topographic maps for that area
This was request number 31741828