The selected location is:
( 40°, 14', 17.5" N; 120°, 45', 14.0" W )
The legal description is: California, Mt. Diablo Meridian T28N,R11E,sec32
UTM zone 10 (X,Y) 691067 , 4456616
The elevation is 1344 m ( 4408 ft )
The gradient is: 1.4
The aspect direction is: 12.1
The local roughness is: 1.4
The location as decimal degrees (X,Y;Z) =
-120.7539, 40.2382; 1344 m
The state and county are California: Plumas County 6063
The HUC is East Branch North Fork Feather
Place point in HUC
The Omernik ecoregion is Sierra Nevada
(more typical) 5
The 1:100,000 map (if available);
Switch to TerraServer
Zoom on that location with radius =
5 km ;
10 km ;
20 km ;
30 km ;
Nearby named places (in order by distance)
- East Branch Lights Creek mouth; California: Plumas Co.
-120.7539, 40.2382 at a distance of 3 m
- Morton Creek mouth; California: Plumas Co.
-120.7483, 40.2382 at a distance of 480 m
- Lights Creek Guard Station (historical); California: Plumas Co.
-120.7480, 40.2396 at a distance of 528 m
- Smith Creek mouth; California: Plumas Co.
-120.7441, 40.2385 at a distance of 838 m
- West Branch Lights Creek mouth; California: Plumas Co.
-120.7592, 40.2505 at a distance of 1436 m
- Bear Valley Creek mouth; California: Plumas Co.
-120.7575, 40.2543 at a distance of 1812 m
- Engel Mine Upper Camp; California: Plumas Co.
-120.7425, 40.2238 at a distance of 1873 m
- Shake Cabin; California: Plumas Co.
-120.7778, 40.2410, ( 5160 ft ) at a distance of 2054 m
- Fant Creek mouth; California: Plumas Co.
-120.7250, 40.2393 at a distance of 2466 m
- China Gulch head;
-120.7355, 40.2171 at a distance of 2821 m
The 7.5 minute series topographic maps for that area
This was request number 29726166