The selected location is:
( 39°, 57', 47.5" N; 120°, 53', 53.9" W )
The legal description is: California, Mt. Diablo Meridian T24N,R10E,sec6
UTM zone 10 (X,Y) 679504 , 4425788
The elevation is 1093 m ( 3587 ft )
The gradient is: 3.9
The aspect direction is: 222.2
The local roughness is: 4.9
The location as decimal degrees (X,Y;Z) =
-120.8983, 39.9632; 1093 m
The state and county are California: Plumas County 6063
The HUC is East Branch North Fork Feather
Place point in HUC
The Omernik ecoregion is Sierra Nevada
(more typical) 5
The 1:100,000 map (if available);
Switch to TerraServer
Zoom on that location with radius =
5 km ;
10 km ;
20 km ;
30 km ;
Nearby named places (in order by distance)
- Quincy Junction; California: Plumas Co.
-120.8983, 39.9632, ( 3520 ft ) at a distance of 3 m
- KNLF-FM (Quincy); California: Plumas Co.
-120.8939, 39.9674 at a distance of 601 m
- Greenhorn Creek mouth; California: Plumas Co.
-120.9153, 39.9682 at a distance of 1552 m
- Berry Creek mouth; California: Plumas Co.
-120.9014, 39.9774 at a distance of 1598 m
- Chandler Creek mouth; California: Plumas Co.
-120.8861, 39.9521 at a distance of 1617 m
- KPCO-AM (Quincy); California: Plumas Co.
-120.8994, 39.9482 at a distance of 1669 m
- Tollgate Creek mouth; California: Plumas Co.
-120.9069, 39.9824 at a distance of 2253 m
- Mill Creek mouth; California: Plumas Co.
-120.9253, 39.9599 at a distance of 2333 m
- Oakland Recreation Camp; California: Plumas Co.
-120.9067, 39.9852 at a distance of 2544 m
- Spanish Creek; California: Plumas Co.
-120.9055, 39.9866 at a distance of 2669 m
The 7.5 minute series topographic maps for that area
||Blue Nose Mountain
This was request number 29619824