The selected location is:
( 39°, 58', 56.6" N; 120°, 54', 24.8" W )
The legal description is: California, Mt. Diablo Meridian T25N,R9E,sec36
UTM zone 10 (X,Y) 678719 , 4427902
The elevation is 1038 m ( 3405 ft )
The gradient is: 6.5
The aspect direction is: 219.3
The local roughness is: 26.6
The location as decimal degrees (X,Y;Z) =
-120.9069, 39.9824; 1038 m
The state and county are California: Plumas County 6063
The HUC is East Branch North Fork Feather
Place point in HUC
The Omernik ecoregion is Sierra Nevada
(more typical) 5
The 1:100,000 map (if available);
Switch to TerraServer
Zoom on that location with radius =
5 km ;
10 km ;
20 km ;
30 km ;
Nearby named places (in order by distance)
- Tollgate Creek mouth; California: Plumas Co.
-120.9069, 39.9824 at a distance of 3 m
- Oakland Recreation Camp; California: Plumas Co.
-120.9067, 39.9852 at a distance of 311 m
- Spanish Creek; California: Plumas Co.
-120.9055, 39.9866 at a distance of 481 m
- Berry Creek mouth; California: Plumas Co.
-120.9014, 39.9774 at a distance of 729 m
- Sierra; California: Plumas Co.
-120.9108, 39.9913 at a distance of 1042 m
- Gilson Creek mouth; California: Plumas Co.
-120.9189, 39.9927 at a distance of 1534 m
- Greenhorn Creek mouth; California: Plumas Co.
-120.9153, 39.9682 at a distance of 1732 m
- KNLF-FM (Quincy); California: Plumas Co.
-120.8939, 39.9674 at a distance of 2004 m
- Indian Cemetery; California: Plumas Co.
-120.9311, 39.9746 at a distance of 2239 m
- Quincy Junction; California: Plumas Co.
-120.8983, 39.9632, ( 3520 ft ) at a distance of 2256 m
The 7.5 minute series topographic maps for that area
||Blue Nose Mountain
This was request number 29908782