The selected location is:
( 39°, 58', 28.6" N; 120°, 55', 52.0" W )
The legal description is: California, Mt. Diablo Meridian T25N,R9E,sec35
UTM zone 10 (X,Y) 676673 , 4426988
The elevation is 1063 m ( 3489 ft )
The gradient is: 10.3
The aspect direction is: 244.1
The local roughness is: 7.2
The location as decimal degrees (X,Y;Z) =
-120.9311, 39.9746; 1063 m
The state and county are California: Plumas County 6063
The HUC is East Branch North Fork Feather
Place point in HUC
The Omernik ecoregion is Sierra Nevada
(more typical) 5
The 1:100,000 map (if available);
Switch to TerraServer
Zoom on that location with radius =
5 km ;
10 km ;
20 km ;
30 km ;
Nearby named places (in order by distance)
- Indian Cemetery; California: Plumas Co.
-120.9311, 39.9746 at a distance of 3 m
- Greenhorn Creek mouth; California: Plumas Co.
-120.9153, 39.9682 at a distance of 1528 m
- Mill Creek mouth; California: Plumas Co.
-120.9253, 39.9599 at a distance of 1707 m
- Quincy Helitack Base Heliport; California: Plumas Co.
-120.9519, 39.9830, ( 3500 ft ) at a distance of 2004 m
- Clear Stream mouth; California: Plumas Co.
-120.9305, 39.9552 at a distance of 2156 m
- Tollgate Creek mouth; California: Plumas Co.
-120.9069, 39.9824 at a distance of 2243 m
- Gilson Creek mouth; California: Plumas Co.
-120.9189, 39.9927 at a distance of 2264 m
- Oakland Recreation Camp; California: Plumas Co.
-120.9067, 39.9852 at a distance of 2395 m
- Sierra; California: Plumas Co.
-120.9108, 39.9913 at a distance of 2540 m
- Imperial Mine; California: Plumas Co.
-120.9592, 39.9824 at a distance of 2549 m
The 7.5 minute series topographic maps for that area
||Blue Nose Mountain
This was request number 29583624