The selected location is:
( 48°, 11', 11.4" N; 121°, 1', 44.4" W )
The legal description is: Washington, Willamette Meridian T31N,R15E,sec18
UTM zone 10 (X,Y) 646494 , 5338908
The elevation is 889 m ( 2917 ft )
The gradient is: 40.0
The aspect direction is: 202.8
The local roughness is: 25.9
The location as decimal degrees (X,Y;Z) =
-121.0290, 48.1865; 889 m
The state and county are Washington: Snohomish County 53061
The HUC is Sauk
Place point in HUC
The Omernik ecoregion is Cascades
(more typical) 4
The 1:100,000 map (if available);
Switch to TerraServer
Zoom on that location with radius =
5 km ;
10 km ;
20 km ;
30 km ;
Nearby named places (in order by distance)
- Miners Creek Shelter; Washington: Snohomish Co.
-121.0290, 48.1865, ( 2820 ft ) at a distance of 5 m
- Miners Creek mouth; Washington: Snohomish Co.
-121.0309, 48.1865 at a distance of 142 m
- Lyman Camp (historical); Washington: Snohomish Co.
-121.0231, 48.1809 at a distance of 757 m
- Gamma Creek mouth; Washington: Snohomish Co.
-121.0395, 48.1904 at a distance of 896 m
- Vista Creek mouth; Washington: Snohomish Co.
-121.0462, 48.1931 at a distance of 1478 m
- Dusty Creek mouth; Washington: Snohomish Co.
-121.0170, 48.1737 at a distance of 1675 m
- Image Lake; Washington: Snohomish Co.
-121.0081, 48.2073 at a distance of 2790 m
- Miners Creek Trail (historical); Washington: Snohomish Co.
-120.9945, 48.1990 at a distance of 2919 m
- Miners Ridge; Washington: Snohomish Co.
-121.0106, 48.2123, ( 6758 ft ) at a distance of 3183 m
- Small Creek mouth; Washington: Snohomish Co.
-121.0059, 48.1620 at a distance of 3216 m
The 7.5 minute series topographic maps for that area
|Glacier Peak West
||Glacier Peak East
This was request number 29577909