The selected location is:
( 48°, 0', 53.3" N; 121°, 13', 48.4" W )
The legal description is: Washington, Willamette Meridian T29N,R12E,sec11
UTM zone 10 (X,Y) 631986 , 5319461
The elevation is 1617 m ( 5306 ft )
The gradient is: 47.0
The aspect direction is: 116.0
The local roughness is: 49.2
The location as decimal degrees (X,Y;Z) =
-121.2301, 48.0148; 1617 m
The state and county are Washington: Snohomish County 53061
The HUC is Sauk
Place point in HUC
The Omernik ecoregion is Cascades
(less typical) 4
The 1:100,000 map (if available);
Switch to TerraServer
Zoom on that location with radius =
5 km ;
10 km ;
20 km ;
30 km ;
Nearby named places (in order by distance)
- Tahlak Creek head;
-121.2301, 48.0148 at a distance of 3 m
- Chikamin Creek head;
-121.2026, 48.0062 at a distance of 2261 m
- Bowser Creek mouth; Washington: Snohomish Co.
-121.2606, 48.0090 at a distance of 2365 m
- Henry M. Jackson Wilderness; Washington: Snohomish Co.
-121.2318, 47.9929 at a distance of 2435 m
- Henry M Jackson Wilderness; Washington: Snohomish Co.
-121.1970, 48.0026 at a distance of 2815 m
- Coney Lake; Washington: Snohomish Co.
-121.2509, 47.9915 at a distance of 3018 m
- Chikamin Creek mouth; Washington: Snohomish Co.
-121.1995, 48.0331 at a distance of 3059 m
- Red Creek mouth; Washington: Snohomish Co.
-121.2134, 48.0404 at a distance of 3110 m
- Mackinaw Shelter; Washington: Snohomish Co.
-121.1937, 48.0295 at a distance of 3171 m
- Skalabats Creek mouth; Washington: Snohomish Co.
-121.2418, 48.0431 at a distance of 3269 m
The 7.5 minute series topographic maps for that area
||Glacier Peak West
||Glacier Peak East
This was request number 29556891