The selected location is:
( 40°, 3', 14.4" N; 121°, 47', 2.8" W )
The legal description is: California, Mt. Diablo Meridian T25N,R2E,sec6
UTM zone 10 (X,Y) 603708 , 4434459
The elevation is 439 m ( 1442 ft )
The gradient is: 63.0
The aspect direction is: 132.0
The local roughness is: 25.9
The location as decimal degrees (X,Y;Z) =
-121.7841, 40.0540; 439 m
The state and county are California: Tehama County 6103
The HUC is Mill-Big Chico
Place point in HUC
The Omernik ecoregion is Southern and Central California Plains and Hills
(more typical) 6
The 1:100,000 map (if available);
Switch to TerraServer
Zoom on that location with radius =
5 km ;
10 km ;
20 km ;
30 km ;
Nearby named places (in order by distance)
- Deer Creek Crossing; California: Tehama Co.
-121.7842, 40.0541 at a distance of 11 m
- Dillion Cove mouth; California: Tehama Co.
-121.7864, 40.0596 at a distance of 650 m
- Wildcat Creek mouth; California: Tehama Co.
-121.7922, 40.0482 at a distance of 945 m
- Dillion Cove head;
-121.8011, 40.0632 at a distance of 1772 m
- Apperson Cow Camp; California: Tehama Co.
-121.7980, 40.0416 at a distance of 1818 m
- Digger Pine Flat; California: Tehama Co.
-121.8058, 40.0516 at a distance of 1870 m
- Steamboat Trail; California: Tehama Co.
-121.7700, 40.0388 at a distance of 2075 m
- Graham Pinery; California: Tehama Co.
-121.7547, 40.0588 at a distance of 2565 m
- Sulphur Creek mouth; California: Tehama Co.
-121.8011, 40.0349 at a distance of 2571 m
- Steamboat Rock; California: Tehama Co.
-121.7664, 40.0349 at a distance of 2606 m
The 7.5 minute series topographic maps for that area
||Devils Parade Ground
|Richardson Springs NW
This was request number 31728472