The selected location is:
( 47°, 50', 45.2" N; 121°, 58', 19.2" W )
The legal description is: Washington, Willamette Meridian T27N,R6E,sec12
UTM zone 10 (X,Y) 576912 , 5299685
The elevation is 56 m ( 184 ft )
The gradient is: 0.5
The aspect direction is: 270.0
The local roughness is: 0.5
The location as decimal degrees (X,Y;Z) =
-121.9720, 47.8459; 56 m
The state and county are Washington: Snohomish County 53061
The HUC is Skykomish
Place point in HUC
The Omernik ecoregion is Puget Lowland
(more typical) 2
The 1:100,000 map (if available);
Switch to TerraServer
Zoom on that location with radius =
5 km ;
10 km ;
20 km ;
30 km ;
Nearby named places (in order by distance)
- Skykomish River Centennial Park; Washington: Snohomish Co.
-121.9720, 47.8459 at a distance of 4 m
- Woods Creek mouth; Washington: Snohomish Co.
-121.9704, 47.8470 at a distance of 171 m
- Al Borlin Park; Washington: Snohomish Co.
-121.9643, 47.8517 at a distance of 865 m
- Haskel Slough mouth; Washington: Snohomish Co.
-121.9809, 47.8387 at a distance of 1041 m
- Monroe; Washington: Snohomish Co.
-121.9709, 47.8554, ( 55 ft ) at a distance of 1061 m
- Monroe Christian School; Washington: Snohomish Co.
-121.9845, 47.8517 at a distance of 1140 m
- Sky Valley Seventh Day Adventist School; Washington: Snohomish Co.
-121.9870, 47.8490 at a distance of 1178 m
- Frank Wagner Primary School; Washington: Snohomish Co.
-121.9818, 47.8545 at a distance of 1208 m
- Monroe Middle School; Washington: Snohomish Co.
-121.9762, 47.8565 at a distance of 1223 m
- High Rock Creek mouth; Washington: Snohomish Co.
-121.9681, 47.8342 at a distance of 1330 m
The 7.5 minute series topographic maps for that area
This was request number 31724425