The selected location is:
( 40°, 30', 18.7" N; 122°, 19', 54.1" W )
The legal description is: California, Mt. Diablo Meridian T31N,R4W,sec32
UTM zone 10 (X,Y) 556623 , 4484046
The elevation is 134 m ( 439 ft )
The gradient is: 1.2
The aspect direction is: 304.7
The local roughness is: 1.3
The location as decimal degrees (X,Y;Z) =
-122.3317, 40.5052; 134 m
The state and county are California: Shasta County 6089
The HUC is Sacramento-Lower Cow-Lower Clear
Place point in HUC
The Omernik ecoregion is Southern and Central California Plains and Hills
(more typical) 6
The 1:100,000 map (if available);
Switch to TerraServer
Zoom on that location with radius =
5 km ;
10 km ;
20 km ;
30 km ;
Nearby named places (in order by distance)
- Pacheco School; California: Shasta Co.
-122.3317, 40.5052 at a distance of 3 m
- Churn Creek Bottom; California: Shasta Co.
-122.3367, 40.5099 at a distance of 671 m
- Pacheco; California: Shasta Co.
-122.3339, 40.5127, ( 448 ft ) at a distance of 851 m
- Pachecho School (historical); California: Shasta Co.
-122.3336, 40.5130 at a distance of 878 m
- Churn Creek Golf Course; California: Shasta Co.
-122.3200, 40.5071 at a distance of 1012 m
- Duncan Ranch; California: Shasta Co.
-122.3289, 40.4938 at a distance of 1291 m
- Middle Stake Fish Weir (historical); California: Shasta Co.
-122.3317, 40.4924 at a distance of 1424 m
- Latona School (historical); California: Shasta Co.
-122.3439, 40.4807 at a distance of 2913 m
- American Display Heliport; California: Shasta Co.
-122.3047, 40.5218, ( 503 ft ) at a distance of 2936 m
- Olney Creek mouth; California: Shasta Co.
-122.3672, 40.5085 at a distance of 3032 m
The 7.5 minute series topographic maps for that area
This was request number 30006825