The selected location is:
( 40°, 30', 35.6" N; 122°, 20', 12.1" W )
The legal description is: California, Mt. Diablo Meridian T31N,R4W,sec29
UTM zone 10 (X,Y) 556196 , 4484565
The elevation is 143 m ( 470 ft )
The gradient is: 2.1
The aspect direction is: 339.6
The local roughness is: 1.9
The location as decimal degrees (X,Y;Z) =
-122.3367, 40.5099; 143 m
The state and county are California: Shasta County 6089
The HUC is Sacramento-Lower Cow-Lower Clear
Place point in HUC
The Omernik ecoregion is Southern and Central California Plains and Hills
(more typical) 6
The 1:100,000 map (if available);
Switch to TerraServer
Zoom on that location with radius =
5 km ;
10 km ;
20 km ;
30 km ;
Nearby named places (in order by distance)
- Churn Creek Bottom; California: Shasta Co.
-122.3367, 40.5099 at a distance of 3 m
- Pacheco; California: Shasta Co.
-122.3339, 40.5127, ( 448 ft ) at a distance of 388 m
- Pachecho School (historical); California: Shasta Co.
-122.3336, 40.5130 at a distance of 430 m
- Pacheco School; California: Shasta Co.
-122.3317, 40.5052 at a distance of 674 m
- Churn Creek Golf Course; California: Shasta Co.
-122.3200, 40.5071 at a distance of 1449 m
- Duncan Ranch; California: Shasta Co.
-122.3289, 40.4938 at a distance of 1908 m
- Middle Stake Fish Weir (historical); California: Shasta Co.
-122.3317, 40.4924 at a distance of 1991 m
- Olney Creek mouth; California: Shasta Co.
-122.3672, 40.5085 at a distance of 2591 m
- Cascade Park; California: Shasta Co.
-122.3678, 40.5110 at a distance of 2640 m
- Clear Creek mouth; California: Shasta Co.
-122.3678, 40.5055 at a distance of 2683 m
The 7.5 minute series topographic maps for that area
This was request number 31733130