The selected location is:
( 41°, 9', 14.4" N; 122°, 22', 10.9" W )
The legal description is: California, Mt. Diablo Meridian T38N,R4W,sec18
UTM zone 10 (X,Y) 552886 , 4556044
The elevation is 748 m ( 2455 ft )
The gradient is: 30.4
The aspect direction is: 320.6
The local roughness is: 17.7
The location as decimal degrees (X,Y;Z) =
-122.3697, 41.1540; 748 m
The state and county are California: Shasta County 6089
The HUC is Sacramento headwaters
Place point in HUC
The Omernik ecoregion is Sierra Nevada
(more typical) 5
The 1:100,000 map (if available);
Switch to TerraServer
Zoom on that location with radius =
5 km ;
10 km ;
20 km ;
30 km ;
Nearby named places (in order by distance)
- Castle Creek Campground; California: Shasta Co.
-122.3697, 41.1541 at a distance of 9 m
- Sulphur Creek mouth; California: Shasta Co.
-122.3619, 41.1557 at a distance of 679 m
- North Fork Castle Creek mouth; California: Shasta Co.
-122.3608, 41.1546 at a distance of 748 m
- Root Creek mouth; California: Shasta Co.
-122.3805, 41.1493 at a distance of 1049 m
- Sulphur Creek head;
-122.3639, 41.1716 at a distance of 2011 m
- South Fork Castle Creek mouth; California: Shasta Co.
-122.3930, 41.1480 at a distance of 2069 m
- Popcorn Spring; California: Shasta Co.
-122.3686, 41.1752 at a distance of 2353 m
- Castle Crags State Park; California: Shasta Co.
-122.3517, 41.1710 at a distance of 2415 m
- Flume Creek Ridge; California: Shasta Co.
-122.3694, 41.1316 at a distance of 2491 m
- Winton Canyon mouth; California: Shasta Co.
-122.3311, 41.1591 at a distance of 3286 m
The 7.5 minute series topographic maps for that area
||City of Mount Shasta
|Seven Lakes Basin
|Chicken Hawk Hill
This was request number 29739663