The selected location is:
( 40°, 47', 15.7" N; 122°, 23', 57.8" W )
The legal description is: California, Mt. Diablo Meridian T34N,R5W,sec23
UTM zone 10 (X,Y) 550673 , 4515364
The elevation is 317 m ( 1042 ft )
The gradient is: 0.9
The aspect direction is: 40.3
The local roughness is: 8.1
The location as decimal degrees (X,Y;Z) =
-122.3994, 40.7877; 317 m
The state and county are California: Shasta County 6089
The HUC is Sacramento headwaters
Place point in HUC
The Omernik ecoregion is Southern and Central California Plains and Hills
(less typical) 6
The 1:100,000 map (if available);
Switch to TerraServer
Zoom on that location with radius =
5 km ;
10 km ;
20 km ;
30 km ;
Nearby named places (in order by distance)
- Adler Creek mouth; California: Shasta Co.
-122.3994, 40.7877 at a distance of 4 m
- Adler Creek head;
-122.4080, 40.7930 at a distance of 934 m
- Lower Limestone Valley Creek head;
-122.4080, 40.7963 at a distance of 1198 m
- Alder Creek mouth; California: Shasta Co.
-122.3997, 40.7999 at a distance of 1352 m
- Sacramento River Arm; California: Shasta Co.
-122.3817, 40.7988 at a distance of 1933 m
- Big Backbone Creek Inlet mouth; California: Shasta Co.
-122.4122, 40.7730 at a distance of 1961 m
- Morley (historical); California: Shasta Co.
-122.3811, 40.7768, ( 800 ft ) at a distance of 1963 m
- Lower Limestone Valley Creek mouth; California: Shasta Co.
-122.4228, 40.7913 at a distance of 2016 m
- Alder Creek head;
-122.4080, 40.8049 at a distance of 2041 m
- Upper Limestone Valley Creek head;
-122.4128, 40.8043 at a distance of 2161 m
The 7.5 minute series topographic maps for that area
This was request number 30090142