The selected location is:
( 40°, 44', 29.4" N; 122°, 24', 27.0" W )
The legal description is: California, Mt. Diablo Meridian T33N,R5W,sec2
UTM zone 10 (X,Y) 550024 , 4510231
The elevation is 317 m ( 1040 ft )
The gradient is: 0.0
There is no aspect direction.
The local roughness is: 0.0
The location as decimal degrees (X,Y;Z) =
-122.4075, 40.7415; 317 m
The state and county are California: Shasta County 6089
The HUC is Sacramento headwaters
Place point in HUC
The Omernik ecoregion is Southern and Central California Plains and Hills
(less typical) 6
The 1:100,000 map (if available);
Switch to TerraServer
Zoom on that location with radius =
5 km ;
10 km ;
20 km ;
30 km ;
Nearby named places (in order by distance)
- Kennett (historical); California: Shasta Co.
-122.4075, 40.7416, ( 700 ft ) at a distance of 8 m
- Big Backbone Creek Inlet head;
-122.4094, 40.7543 at a distance of 1427 m
- Backbone Creek mouth; California: Shasta Co.
-122.4100, 40.7555 at a distance of 1566 m
- Little Backbone Creek mouth; California: Shasta Co.
-122.4200, 40.7530 at a distance of 1655 m
- Digger Bay Marina; California: Shasta Co.
-122.3928, 40.7260, ( 1080 ft ) at a distance of 2124 m
- Digger Bay; California: Shasta Co.
-122.3903, 40.7257 at a distance of 2280 m
- Dry Creek Trail; California: Shasta Co.
-122.4342, 40.7357, ( 1200 ft ) at a distance of 2348 m
- Butcher Creek mouth; California: Shasta Co.
-122.4355, 40.7441 at a distance of 2384 m
- Frost Gulch mouth; California: Shasta Co.
-122.3789, 40.7407 at a distance of 2416 m
- Digger Creek mouth; California: Shasta Co.
-122.3855, 40.7255 at a distance of 2572 m
The 7.5 minute series topographic maps for that area
This was request number 31765763