The selected location is:
( 40°, 47', 34.8" N; 122°, 24', 28.8" W )
The legal description is: California, Mt. Diablo Meridian T34N,R5W,sec23
UTM zone 10 (X,Y) 549944 , 4515947
The elevation is 492 m ( 1614 ft )
The gradient is: 35.4
The aspect direction is: 300.0
The local roughness is: 29.2
The location as decimal degrees (X,Y;Z) =
-122.4080, 40.7930; 492 m
The state and county are California: Shasta County 6089
The HUC is Sacramento headwaters
Place point in HUC
The Omernik ecoregion is Southern and Central California Plains and Hills
(less typical) 6
The 1:100,000 map (if available);
Switch to TerraServer
Zoom on that location with radius =
5 km ;
10 km ;
20 km ;
30 km ;
Nearby named places (in order by distance)
- Adler Creek head;
-122.4080, 40.7930 at a distance of 4 m
- Lower Limestone Valley Creek head;
-122.4080, 40.7963 at a distance of 363 m
- Adler Creek mouth; California: Shasta Co.
-122.3994, 40.7877 at a distance of 935 m
- Alder Creek mouth; California: Shasta Co.
-122.3997, 40.7999 at a distance of 1034 m
- Lower Limestone Valley Creek mouth; California: Shasta Co.
-122.4228, 40.7913 at a distance of 1266 m
- Upper Limestone Valley Creek head;
-122.4128, 40.8043 at a distance of 1316 m
- Alder Creek head;
-122.4080, 40.8049 at a distance of 1318 m
- Upper Limestone Valley Creek mouth; California: Shasta Co.
-122.4253, 40.7985 at a distance of 1583 m
- Shoemaker Gulch mouth; California: Shasta Co.
-122.4275, 40.7999 at a distance of 1816 m
- Limerock Gulch mouth; California: Shasta Co.
-122.4219, 40.7780 at a distance of 2041 m
The 7.5 minute series topographic maps for that area
This was request number 30201901