The selected location is:
( 40°, 35', 47.8" N; 122°, 26', 58.9" W )
The legal description is: California, Mt. Diablo Meridian T32N,R5W,sec29
UTM zone 10 (X,Y) 546562 , 4494123
The elevation is 183 m ( 600 ft )
The gradient is: 0.0
There is no aspect direction.
The local roughness is: 0.0
The location as decimal degrees (X,Y;Z) =
-122.4497, 40.5966; 183 m
The state and county are California: Shasta County 6089
The HUC is Sacramento-Lower Cow-Lower Clear
Place point in HUC
The Omernik ecoregion is Southern and Central California Plains and Hills
(more typical) 6
The 1:100,000 map (if available);
Switch to TerraServer
Zoom on that location with radius =
5 km ;
10 km ;
20 km ;
30 km ;
Nearby named places (in order by distance)
- Bunker Hill Mine; California: Shasta Co.
-122.4497, 40.5966 at a distance of 4 m
- Jefferson Mine; California: Shasta Co.
-122.4489, 40.5891 at a distance of 838 m
- Middle Creek mouth; California: Shasta Co.
-122.4394, 40.5963 at a distance of 871 m
- Salt Creek Mine; California: Shasta Co.
-122.4536, 40.5893 at a distance of 878 m
- Eureka Tellurium Mine; California: Shasta Co.
-122.4425, 40.5907 at a distance of 896 m
- Mountain Top Mine; California: Shasta Co.
-122.4508, 40.5874 at a distance of 1029 m
- Corrine Mine; California: Shasta Co.
-122.4547, 40.5880 at a distance of 1048 m
- Waugh (historical); California: Shasta Co.
-122.4369, 40.5930, ( 520 ft ) at a distance of 1154 m
- Salt Creek mouth; California: Shasta Co.
-122.4350, 40.5943 at a distance of 1269 m
- Rock Creek mouth; California: Shasta Co.
-122.4458, 40.6080 at a distance of 1305 m
The 7.5 minute series topographic maps for that area
This was request number 31733145