The selected location is:
( 40°, 34', 36.5" N; 122°, 27', 6.8" W )
The legal description is: California, Mt. Diablo Meridian T31N,R5W,sec5
UTM zone 10 (X,Y) 546390 , 4491924
The elevation is 253 m ( 830 ft )
The gradient is: 33.6
The aspect direction is: 133.2
The local roughness is: 20.0
The location as decimal degrees (X,Y;Z) =
-122.4519, 40.5768; 253 m
The state and county are California: Shasta County 6089
The HUC is Sacramento-Lower Cow-Lower Clear
Place point in HUC
The Omernik ecoregion is Southern and Central California Plains and Hills
(more typical) 6
The 1:100,000 map (if available);
Switch to TerraServer
Zoom on that location with radius =
5 km ;
10 km ;
20 km ;
30 km ;
Nearby named places (in order by distance)
- Buena Vista Mine; California: Shasta Co.
-122.4519, 40.5768 at a distance of 4 m
- Gold Leaf Mine; California: Shasta Co.
-122.4508, 40.5746 at a distance of 264 m
- Bracket Mine; California: Shasta Co.
-122.4483, 40.5799 at a distance of 456 m
- Oro Grande Mine; California: Shasta Co.
-122.4575, 40.5766 at a distance of 477 m
- Saddle Pocket Mine; California: Shasta Co.
-122.4458, 40.5732 at a distance of 653 m
- Del Oro Mine; California: Shasta Co.
-122.4558, 40.5835 at a distance of 812 m
- Hope So Mine; California: Shasta Co.
-122.4575, 40.5846 at a distance of 986 m
- Mountain Top Mine; California: Shasta Co.
-122.4508, 40.5874 at a distance of 1178 m
- Corrine Mine; California: Shasta Co.
-122.4547, 40.5880 at a distance of 1264 m
- Jefferson Mine; California: Shasta Co.
-122.4489, 40.5891 at a distance of 1386 m
The 7.5 minute series topographic maps for that area
This was request number 30246536