The selected location is:
( 40°, 34', 35.8" N; 122°, 27', 27.0" W )
The legal description is: California, Mt. Diablo Meridian T31N,R5W,sec5
UTM zone 10 (X,Y) 545916 , 4491899
The elevation is 244 m ( 801 ft )
The gradient is: 0.8
The aspect direction is: 90.0
The local roughness is: 0.8
The location as decimal degrees (X,Y;Z) =
-122.4575, 40.5766; 244 m
The state and county are California: Shasta County 6089
The HUC is Sacramento-Lower Cow-Lower Clear
Place point in HUC
The Omernik ecoregion is Southern and Central California Plains and Hills
(more typical) 6
The 1:100,000 map (if available);
Switch to TerraServer
Zoom on that location with radius =
5 km ;
10 km ;
20 km ;
30 km ;
Nearby named places (in order by distance)
- Oro Grande Mine; California: Shasta Co.
-122.4575, 40.5766 at a distance of 4 m
- Buena Vista Mine; California: Shasta Co.
-122.4519, 40.5768 at a distance of 473 m
- Gold Leaf Mine; California: Shasta Co.
-122.4508, 40.5746 at a distance of 608 m
- Del Oro Mine; California: Shasta Co.
-122.4558, 40.5835 at a distance of 776 m
- Bracket Mine; California: Shasta Co.
-122.4483, 40.5799 at a distance of 858 m
- Hope So Mine; California: Shasta Co.
-122.4575, 40.5846 at a distance of 886 m
- Saddle Pocket Mine; California: Shasta Co.
-122.4458, 40.5732 at a distance of 1059 m
- Black Diamond Mine; California: Shasta Co.
-122.4680, 40.5713 at a distance of 1070 m
- Corrine Mine; California: Shasta Co.
-122.4547, 40.5880 at a distance of 1285 m
- Mountain Top Mine; California: Shasta Co.
-122.4508, 40.5874 at a distance of 1323 m
The 7.5 minute series topographic maps for that area
This was request number 30261056