The selected location is:
( 41°, 9', 26.6" N; 123°, 6', 17.3" W )
The legal description is: California, Mt. Diablo Meridian T38N,R11W,sec21
UTM zone 10 (X,Y) 491207 , 4556235
The elevation is 782 m ( 2566 ft )
The gradient is: 7.7
The aspect direction is: 231.0
The local roughness is: 11.7
The location as decimal degrees (X,Y;Z) =
-123.1048, 41.1574; 782 m
The state and county are California: Siskiyou County 6093
The HUC is Salmon
Place point in HUC
The Omernik ecoregion is Coast Range
(less typical) 1
The 1:100,000 map (if available);
Switch to TerraServer
Zoom on that location with radius =
5 km ;
10 km ;
20 km ;
30 km ;
Nearby named places (in order by distance)
- Spring Gulch mouth; California: Siskiyou Co.
-123.1048, 41.1574 at a distance of 6 m
- Ketchum Gulch mouth; California: Siskiyou Co.
-123.0990, 41.1574 at a distance of 491 m
- East Fork Campground; California: Siskiyou Co.
-123.1087, 41.1541 at a distance of 492 m
- East Fork South Fork Salmon River mouth; California: Siskiyou Co.
-123.1115, 41.1530 at a distance of 745 m
- Spring Gulch head;
-123.1087, 41.1668 at a distance of 1089 m
- Gibson Gulch mouth; California: Siskiyou Co.
-123.0998, 41.1424 at a distance of 1723 m
- Ketchum Gulch head;
-123.0836, 41.1563 at a distance of 1780 m
- Taylor Creek mouth; California: Siskiyou Co.
-123.0943, 41.1718 at a distance of 1824 m
- Dry Gulch mouth; California: Siskiyou Co.
-123.1279, 41.1582 at a distance of 1937 m
- Dry Gulch head;
-123.1068, 41.1771 at a distance of 2190 m
The 7.5 minute series topographic maps for that area
This was request number 30226030