The selected location is:
( 41°, 15', 12.6" N; 123°, 6', 51.5" W )
The legal description is: California, Mt. Diablo Meridian T39N,R11W,sec16
UTM zone 10 (X,Y) 490424 , 4566905
The elevation is 1357 m ( 4451 ft )
The gradient is: 50.5
The aspect direction is: 101.1
The local roughness is: 35.7
The location as decimal degrees (X,Y;Z) =
-123.1143, 41.2535; 1357 m
The state and county are California: Siskiyou County 6093
The HUC is Salmon
Place point in HUC
The Omernik ecoregion is Coast Range
(less typical) 1
The 1:100,000 map (if available);
Switch to TerraServer
Zoom on that location with radius =
5 km ;
10 km ;
20 km ;
30 km ;
Nearby named places (in order by distance)
- Security Mine; California: Siskiyou Co.
-123.1143, 41.2535 at a distance of 6 m
- Big Fish Mine; California: Siskiyou Co.
-123.1120, 41.2566 at a distance of 392 m
- Star of the West Mine; California: Siskiyou Co.
-123.1187, 41.2518 at a distance of 413 m
- Evening Star Mine; California: Siskiyou Co.
-123.1200, 41.2546 at a distance of 496 m
- Kalamath Mine; California: Siskiyou Co.
-123.1236, 41.2535 at a distance of 783 m
- Laurel Mine; California: Siskiyou Co.
-123.1062, 41.2585 at a distance of 877 m
- Compressor Gulch mouth; California: Siskiyou Co.
-123.1125, 41.2618 at a distance of 929 m
- Rollin; California: Siskiyou Co.
-123.1172, 41.2618 at a distance of 950 m
- Incline Ridge; California: Siskiyou Co.
-123.1068, 41.2602 at a distance of 973 m
- Live Yankee Gulch head;
-123.1273, 41.2516 at a distance of 1106 m
The 7.5 minute series topographic maps for that area
||Yellow Dog Peak
This was request number 30197941