The selected location is:
( 41°, 15', 43.6" N; 123°, 7', 33.2" W )
The legal description is: California, Mt. Diablo Meridian T39N,R11W,sec8
UTM zone 10 (X,Y) 489454 , 4567861
The elevation is 1151 m ( 3775 ft )
The gradient is: 78.8
The aspect direction is: 102.8
The local roughness is: 55.1
The location as decimal degrees (X,Y;Z) =
-123.1259, 41.2621; 1151 m
The state and county are California: Siskiyou County 6093
The HUC is Salmon
Place point in HUC
The Omernik ecoregion is Coast Range
(less typical) 1
The 1:100,000 map (if available);
Switch to TerraServer
Zoom on that location with radius =
5 km ;
10 km ;
20 km ;
30 km ;
Nearby named places (in order by distance)
- Harvey Gulch head;
-123.1259, 41.2621 at a distance of 6 m
- Humpback Ridge; California: Siskiyou Co.
-123.1281, 41.2605 at a distance of 256 m
- Wilson Mine; California: Siskiyou Co.
-123.1204, 41.2643 at a distance of 523 m
- West Fork Eddy Gulch mouth; California: Siskiyou Co.
-123.1298, 41.2671 at a distance of 638 m
- Rollin; California: Siskiyou Co.
-123.1172, 41.2618 at a distance of 726 m
- Harvey Gulch mouth; California: Siskiyou Co.
-123.1245, 41.2693 at a distance of 804 m
- Eddy Gulch head;
-123.1311, 41.2557 at a distance of 840 m
- Rollin School (historical); California: Siskiyou Co.
-123.1179, 41.2674 at a distance of 892 m
- Evening Star Mine; California: Siskiyou Co.
-123.1200, 41.2546 at a distance of 971 m
- East Fork Eddy Gulch mouth; California: Siskiyou Co.
-123.1206, 41.2699 at a distance of 971 m
The 7.5 minute series topographic maps for that area
||Yellow Dog Peak
|Forks of Salmon
This was request number 29490412