The selected location is:
( 41°, 9', 10.8" N; 123°, 7', 50.2" W )
The legal description is: California, Mt. Diablo Meridian T38N,R11W,sec20
UTM zone 10 (X,Y) 489042 , 4555750
The elevation is 798 m ( 2617 ft )
The gradient is: 24.0
The aspect direction is: 106.6
The local roughness is: 18.4
The location as decimal degrees (X,Y;Z) =
-123.1306, 41.1530; 798 m
The state and county are California: Siskiyou County 6093
The HUC is Salmon
Place point in HUC
The Omernik ecoregion is Coast Range
(less typical) 1
The 1:100,000 map (if available);
Switch to TerraServer
Zoom on that location with radius =
5 km ;
10 km ;
20 km ;
30 km ;
Nearby named places (in order by distance)
- Crawford Creek Forest Service Station; California: Siskiyou Co.
-123.1306, 41.1530 at a distance of 6 m
- Station Gulch mouth; California: Siskiyou Co.
-123.1337, 41.1507 at a distance of 365 m
- Dry Gulch mouth; California: Siskiyou Co.
-123.1279, 41.1582 at a distance of 617 m
- Specimen Gulch mouth; California: Siskiyou Co.
-123.1245, 41.1399 at a distance of 1548 m
- Cecilville; California: Siskiyou Co.
-123.1401, 41.1410, ( 2360 ft ) at a distance of 1555 m
- Cecil Creek mouth; California: Siskiyou Co.
-123.1281, 41.1391 at a distance of 1563 m
- East Fork South Fork Salmon River mouth; California: Siskiyou Co.
-123.1115, 41.1530 at a distance of 1607 m
- Station Gulch head;
-123.1473, 41.1613 at a distance of 1672 m
- Indian Gulch mouth; California: Siskiyou Co.
-123.1468, 41.1427 at a distance of 1777 m
- Crawford Creek mouth; California: Siskiyou Co.
-123.1404, 41.1385 at a distance of 1811 m
The 7.5 minute series topographic maps for that area
|Forks of Salmon
This was request number 31710804