The selected location is:
( 41°, 26', 47.8" N; 123°, 8', 39.1" W )
The legal description is: California, Mt. Diablo Meridian T42N,R11W,sec31
UTM zone 10 (X,Y) 487955 , 4588346
The elevation is 1165 m ( 3822 ft )
The gradient is: 27.0
The aspect direction is: 87.3
The local roughness is: 61.6
The location as decimal degrees (X,Y;Z) =
-123.1442, 41.4466; 1165 m
The state and county are California: Siskiyou County 6093
The HUC is Salmon
Place point in HUC
The Omernik ecoregion is Sierra Nevada
(more typical) 5
The 1:100,000 map (if available);
Switch to TerraServer
Zoom on that location with radius =
5 km ;
10 km ;
20 km ;
30 km ;
Nearby named places (in order by distance)
- Grant Creek mouth; California: Siskiyou Co.
-123.1442, 41.4466 at a distance of 6 m
- Snowslide Gulch mouth; California: Siskiyou Co.
-123.1480, 41.4474 at a distance of 332 m
- Deer Lick Creek mouth; California: Siskiyou Co.
-123.1373, 41.4418 at a distance of 792 m
- Herr Creek mouth; California: Siskiyou Co.
-123.1367, 41.4416 at a distance of 838 m
- Lake of the Island Creek mouth; California: Siskiyou Co.
-123.1562, 41.4377 at a distance of 1409 m
- Boulder Creek mouth; California: Siskiyou Co.
-123.1623, 41.4380 at a distance of 1788 m
- Snowslide Gulch head;
-123.1587, 41.4593 at a distance of 1853 m
- Cold Springs Creek mouth; California: Siskiyou Co.
-123.1681, 41.4418 at a distance of 2065 m
- Herr Creek head;
-123.1219, 41.4588 at a distance of 2298 m
- Crystal Clear Creek mouth; California: Siskiyou Co.
-123.1726, 41.4416 at a distance of 2435 m
The 7.5 minute series topographic maps for that area
||Yellow Dog Peak
|Forks of Salmon
This was request number 29898415