The selected location is:
( 41°, 32', 41.6" N; 123°, 12', 1.4" W )
The legal description is: California, Mt. Diablo Meridian T43N,R12W,sec26
UTM zone 10 (X,Y) 483286 , 4599268
The elevation is 1523 m ( 4995 ft )
The gradient is: 5.4
The aspect direction is: 322.1
The local roughness is: 26.2
The location as decimal degrees (X,Y;Z) =
-123.2004, 41.5449; 1523 m
The state and county are California: Siskiyou County 6093
The HUC is Salmon
Place point in HUC
The Omernik ecoregion is Coast Range
(less typical) 1
The 1:100,000 map (if available);
Switch to TerraServer
Zoom on that location with radius =
5 km ;
10 km ;
20 km ;
30 km ;
Nearby named places (in order by distance)
- Ananias Camp; California: Siskiyou Co.
-123.2004, 41.5449 at a distance of 6 m
- Little Marble Valley; California: Siskiyou Co.
-123.1970, 41.5563 at a distance of 1294 m
- Sky High Valley head;
-123.1823, 41.5457 at a distance of 1516 m
- Upper Sky High Lake; California: Siskiyou Co.
-123.1817, 41.5499 at a distance of 1658 m
- Wooley Creek Pocket; California: Siskiyou Co.
-123.2156, 41.5352 at a distance of 1665 m
- Soft Water Spring; California: Siskiyou Co.
-123.1801, 41.5430 at a distance of 1711 m
- Big Elk Fork head;
-123.2212, 41.5496 at a distance of 1808 m
- Frying Pan Lake; California: Siskiyou Co.
-123.1798, 41.5524 at a distance of 1911 m
- Lower Sky High Lake; California: Siskiyou Co.
-123.1784, 41.5499 at a distance of 1920 m
- Big Elk Lake; California: Siskiyou Co.
-123.2243, 41.5463 at a distance of 1996 m
The 7.5 minute series topographic maps for that area
||Yellow Dog Peak
This was request number 29527081