The selected location is:
( 41°, 11', 37.7" N; 123°, 12', 51.5" W )
The legal description is: California, Mt. Diablo Meridian T38N,R12W,sec3
UTM zone 10 (X,Y) 482030 , 4560293
The elevation is 548 m ( 1798 ft )
The gradient is: 0.0
There is no aspect direction.
The local roughness is: 0.3
The location as decimal degrees (X,Y;Z) =
-123.2143, 41.1938; 548 m
The state and county are California: Siskiyou County 6093
The HUC is Salmon
Place point in HUC
The Omernik ecoregion is Coast Range
(less typical) 1
The 1:100,000 map (if available);
Switch to TerraServer
Zoom on that location with radius =
5 km ;
10 km ;
20 km ;
30 km ;
Nearby named places (in order by distance)
- Jennings Gulch mouth; California: Siskiyou Co.
-123.2143, 41.1938 at a distance of 6 m
- Starveout Mine; California: Siskiyou Co.
-123.2165, 41.1952 at a distance of 236 m
- Matthews Creek Campground; California: Siskiyou Co.
-123.2140, 41.1868 at a distance of 783 m
- Matthews Creek mouth; California: Siskiyou Co.
-123.2162, 41.1866 at a distance of 819 m
- Black Bear Creek mouth; California: Siskiyou Co.
-123.2248, 41.2043 at a distance of 1455 m
- Jennings Gulch head;
-123.1959, 41.2055 at a distance of 2018 m
- Horse Creek mouth; California: Siskiyou Co.
-123.2220, 41.1763 at a distance of 2052 m
- Horse Creek head;
-123.2348, 41.1810 at a distance of 2231 m
- Smith Creek mouth; California: Siskiyou Co.
-123.2206, 41.1730 at a distance of 2374 m
- Indian Creek mouth; California: Siskiyou Co.
-123.2320, 41.2110 at a distance of 2413 m
The 7.5 minute series topographic maps for that area
|Forks of Salmon
This was request number 30261083