The selected location is:
( 41°, 17', 45.6" N; 123°, 13', 58.4" W )
The legal description is: California, Mt. Diablo Meridian T40N,R12W,sec33
UTM zone 10 (X,Y) 480500 , 4571643
The elevation is 551 m ( 1809 ft )
The gradient is: 13.0
The aspect direction is: 288.5
The local roughness is: 7.5
The location as decimal degrees (X,Y;Z) =
-123.2329, 41.2960; 551 m
The state and county are California: Siskiyou County 6093
The HUC is Salmon
Place point in HUC
The Omernik ecoregion is Coast Range
(less typical) 1
The 1:100,000 map (if available);
Switch to TerraServer
Zoom on that location with radius =
5 km ;
10 km ;
20 km ;
30 km ;
Nearby named places (in order by distance)
- New Diggings Mine; California: Siskiyou Co.
-123.2329, 41.2960 at a distance of 6 m
- Red Bank Campground; California: Siskiyou Co.
-123.2304, 41.2980 at a distance of 304 m
- Olsen Creek mouth; California: Siskiyou Co.
-123.2329, 41.2924 at a distance of 405 m
- Jones Gulch mouth; California: Siskiyou Co.
-123.2284, 41.2927 at a distance of 532 m
- Heiney Bar; California: Siskiyou Co.
-123.2429, 41.2932 at a distance of 892 m
- Heiney Gulch mouth; California: Siskiyou Co.
-123.2418, 41.2905 at a distance of 964 m
- Kanaka Gulch mouth; California: Siskiyou Co.
-123.2215, 41.2999 at a distance of 1050 m
- China Point; California: Siskiyou Co.
-123.2490, 41.2955 at a distance of 1347 m
- Big Creek mouth; California: Siskiyou Co.
-123.2506, 41.2866 at a distance of 1813 m
- Hickey Mine; California: Siskiyou Co.
-123.2126, 41.3046 at a distance of 1950 m
The 7.5 minute series topographic maps for that area
||Yellow Dog Peak
|Forks of Salmon
This was request number 30205659