The selected location is:
( 41°, 17', 35.5" N; 123°, 14', 34.4" W )
The legal description is: California, Mt. Diablo Meridian T40N,R12W,sec32
UTM zone 10 (X,Y) 479663 , 4571334
The elevation is 498 m ( 1633 ft )
The gradient is: 29.5
The aspect direction is: 199.5
The local roughness is: 13.8
The location as decimal degrees (X,Y;Z) =
-123.2429, 41.2932; 498 m
The state and county are California: Siskiyou County 6093
The HUC is Salmon
Place point in HUC
The Omernik ecoregion is Coast Range
(less typical) 1
The 1:100,000 map (if available);
Switch to TerraServer
Zoom on that location with radius =
5 km ;
10 km ;
20 km ;
30 km ;
Nearby named places (in order by distance)
- Heiney Bar; California: Siskiyou Co.
-123.2429, 41.2932 at a distance of 6 m
- Heiney Gulch mouth; California: Siskiyou Co.
-123.2418, 41.2905 at a distance of 320 m
- China Point; California: Siskiyou Co.
-123.2490, 41.2955 at a distance of 566 m
- Olsen Creek mouth; California: Siskiyou Co.
-123.2329, 41.2924 at a distance of 846 m
- New Diggings Mine; California: Siskiyou Co.
-123.2329, 41.2960 at a distance of 895 m
- Big Creek mouth; California: Siskiyou Co.
-123.2506, 41.2866 at a distance of 978 m
- Red Bank Campground; California: Siskiyou Co.
-123.2304, 41.2980 at a distance of 1175 m
- Jones Gulch mouth; California: Siskiyou Co.
-123.2284, 41.2927 at a distance of 1219 m
- Dougherty Bluff; California: Siskiyou Co.
-123.2587, 41.2824 at a distance of 1787 m
- Dougherty Mine; California: Siskiyou Co.
-123.2579, 41.2810 at a distance of 1849 m
The 7.5 minute series topographic maps for that area
||Yellow Dog Peak
|Forks of Salmon
This was request number 30306367