The selected location is:
( 41°, 27', 4.7" N; 123°, 18', 33.5" W )
The legal description is: California, Humboldt Meridian T12N,R8E,sec7
UTM zone 10 (X,Y) 474165 , 4588904
The elevation is 548 m ( 1799 ft )
The gradient is: 1.5
The aspect direction is: 259.3
The local roughness is: 6.1
The location as decimal degrees (X,Y;Z) =
-123.3093, 41.4513; 548 m
The state and county are California: Siskiyou County 6093
The HUC is Salmon
Place point in HUC
The Omernik ecoregion is Coast Range
(less typical) 1
The 1:100,000 map (if available);
Switch to TerraServer
Zoom on that location with radius =
5 km ;
10 km ;
20 km ;
30 km ;
Nearby named places (in order by distance)
- Hancock Creek mouth; California: Siskiyou Co.
-123.3093, 41.4513 at a distance of 7 m
- Dead Horse Creek mouth; California: Siskiyou Co.
-123.3087, 41.4529 at a distance of 191 m
- Bear Skull Camp; California: Siskiyou Co.
-123.2973, 41.4599 at a distance of 1384 m
- Bear Skull Creek mouth; California: Siskiyou Co.
-123.2890, 41.4649 at a distance of 2270 m
- Bear Skull Creek head;
-123.3076, 41.4743 at a distance of 2553 m
- Canyon Creek mouth; California: Siskiyou Co.
-123.3390, 41.4440 at a distance of 2606 m
- Canyon Creek head;
-123.3306, 41.4692 at a distance of 2670 m
- Rock Creek mouth; California: Siskiyou Co.
-123.3404, 41.4431 at a distance of 2749 m
- Dead Horse Creek head;
-123.3198, 41.4799 at a distance of 3289 m
- North Fork Camp; California: Siskiyou Co.
-123.2790, 41.4706 at a distance of 3323 m
The 7.5 minute series topographic maps for that area
||Forks of Salmon
This was request number 29865759