The selected location is:
( 41°, 16', 9.5" N; 123°, 20', 31.2" W )
The legal description is: California, Humboldt Meridian T10N,R7E,sec11
UTM zone 10 (X,Y) 471354 , 4568709
The elevation is 397 m ( 1304 ft )
The gradient is: 50.9
The aspect direction is: 1.5
The local roughness is: 27.1
The location as decimal degrees (X,Y;Z) =
-123.3420, 41.2693; 397 m
The state and county are California: Siskiyou County 6093
The HUC is Salmon
Place point in HUC
The Omernik ecoregion is Coast Range
(less typical) 1
The 1:100,000 map (if available);
Switch to TerraServer
Zoom on that location with radius =
5 km ;
10 km ;
20 km ;
30 km ;
Nearby named places (in order by distance)
- Fong Wah Gulch mouth; California: Siskiyou Co.
-123.3420, 41.2693 at a distance of 6 m
- Brazille Flat; California: Siskiyou Co.
-123.3401, 41.2677 at a distance of 245 m
- Logan Gulch mouth; California: Siskiyou Co.
-123.3404, 41.2721 at a distance of 336 m
- Fong Wah Bar; California: Siskiyou Co.
-123.3456, 41.2755 at a distance of 746 m
- Dead Mule Gulch mouth; California: Siskiyou Co.
-123.3323, 41.2652 at a distance of 937 m
- Horn Field; California: Siskiyou Co.
-123.3329, 41.2635 at a distance of 1004 m
- McNeal Mine; California: Siskiyou Co.
-123.3495, 41.2768 at a distance of 1037 m
- Knudsen Bar; California: Siskiyou Co.
-123.3518, 41.2805 at a distance of 1485 m
- Horn Creek mouth; California: Siskiyou Co.
-123.3306, 41.2591 at a distance of 1488 m
- Acorn Spring; California: Siskiyou Co.
-123.3501, 41.2560 at a distance of 1628 m
The 7.5 minute series topographic maps for that area
||Forks of Salmon
This was request number 31722926