The selected location is:
( 45°, 3', 6.1" N; 123°, 46', 34.3" W )
The legal description is: Oregon, Willamette Meridian T6S,R9W,sec15
UTM zone 10 (X,Y) 438879 , 4988987
The elevation is 184 m ( 605 ft )
The gradient is: 5.5
The aspect direction is: 284.3
The local roughness is: 4.1
The location as decimal degrees (X,Y;Z) =
-123.7762, 45.0517; 184 m
The state and county are Oregon: Tillamook County 41057
The HUC is Siletz-Yaquina
Place point in HUC
The Omernik ecoregion is Coast Range
(more typical) 1
The 1:100,000 map (if available);
Switch to TerraServer
Zoom on that location with radius =
5 km ;
10 km ;
20 km ;
30 km ;
Nearby named places (in order by distance)
- Little Salmon River mouth; Oregon: Lincoln Co.
-123.7762, 45.0517 at a distance of 4 m
- Pitner Post Office (historical); Oregon: Tillamook Co.
-123.7712, 45.0529 at a distance of 416 m
- Salmon River Guard Station; Oregon: Lincoln Co.
-123.7659, 45.0559 at a distance of 936 m
- Salmon River State Forest Service Station; Oregon: Tillamook Co.
-123.7656, 45.0562, ( 620 ft ) at a distance of 974 m
- Boulder Creek mouth; Oregon: Tillamook Co.
-123.7879, 45.0462 at a distance of 1105 m
- Indian Creek mouth; Oregon: Lincoln Co.
-123.7990, 45.0459 at a distance of 1909 m
- Indian Creek head;
-123.8034, 45.0531 at a distance of 2150 m
- Bear Creek mouth; Oregon: Tillamook Co.
-123.7629, 45.0690 at a distance of 2191 m
- Van Duzer Forest Corridor State Wayside; Oregon: Lincoln Co.
-123.8026, 45.0442 at a distance of 2241 m
- Fall Creek mouth; Oregon: Lincoln Co.
-123.7834, 45.0720 at a distance of 2330 m
The 7.5 minute series topographic maps for that area
This was request number 29582672