The selected location is:
( 45°, 2', 39.1" N; 123°, 48', 9.3" W )
The legal description is: Oregon, Willamette Meridian T6S,R9W,sec21
UTM zone 10 (X,Y) 436792 , 4988174
The elevation is 153 m ( 501 ft )
The gradient is: 13.0
The aspect direction is: 267.9
The local roughness is: 9.9
The location as decimal degrees (X,Y;Z) =
-123.8026, 45.0442; 153 m
The state and county are Oregon: Tillamook County 41057
The HUC is Siletz-Yaquina
Place point in HUC
The Omernik ecoregion is Coast Range
(more typical) 1
The 1:100,000 map (if available);
Switch to TerraServer
Zoom on that location with radius =
5 km ;
10 km ;
20 km ;
30 km ;
Nearby named places (in order by distance)
- Van Duzer Forest Corridor State Wayside; Oregon: Lincoln Co.
-123.8026, 45.0442 at a distance of 4 m
- Indian Creek mouth; Oregon: Lincoln Co.
-123.7990, 45.0459 at a distance of 341 m
- Boyer Post Office (historical); Oregon: Lincoln Co.
-123.8095, 45.0415 at a distance of 621 m
- Prairie Creek mouth; Oregon: Lincoln Co.
-123.8084, 45.0392 at a distance of 718 m
- Indian Creek head;
-123.8034, 45.0531 at a distance of 995 m
- H. B. Van Duzer Forest Corridor Wayside; Oregon: Lincoln Co.
-123.8109, 45.0373, ( 375 ft ) at a distance of 1007 m
- Salmon River Safety Rest Area; Oregon: Lincoln Co.
-123.8123, 45.0379 at a distance of 1035 m
- Sulphur Creek mouth; Oregon: Lincoln Co.
-123.8123, 45.0365 at a distance of 1146 m
- Boulder Creek mouth; Oregon: Tillamook Co.
-123.7879, 45.0462 at a distance of 1178 m
- Sulphur Creek head;
-123.8262, 45.0542 at a distance of 2169 m
The 7.5 minute series topographic maps for that area
This was request number 30247106