This unit flows directly into:
Lower Canadian HUC 11090204
The flow from this unit terminates in:
The following 2 units are directly upstream:
The total number of upstream units is 16 (These are listed below the map)
The total area of the upstream units is 66990.9 km² ( 25876.4 mi²)
Arkansas-White-Red Region Map
Note: connections outside the region (if any) are not shown on the map, but they are included in the text summary above and below the map.
The map is linked to Graphical Locater to provide more information and to allow easy navigation between units.
Select a location.
The downstream units (in order) are:
- Lower Canadian HUC 11090204
- Robert S HUC 11110104
- Frog-Mulberry HUC 11110201
- Dardanelle Reservoir HUC 11110202
- Lake Conway-Point Remove HUC 11110203
- Lower Arkansas-Maumelle HUC 11110207
- Lower Arkansas HUC 08020401
- Lower Mississippi-Greenville HUC 08030100
- Lower Mississippi-Natchez HUC 08060100
- Lower Mississippi-Baton Rouge HUC 08070100
- Lower Mississippi-New Orleans HUC 08090100
- Atlantic Ocean
All upstream units (in arbitrary order) are:
2000 FEB 29, Last updated on 2003 SEP 6.
Back to Lower Canadian-Walnut